Monday, November 30, 2009

Post-Thanksgiving thankfulness

The whole family is now safely back on the farm after our Thanksgiving trip to Raleigh. We are also all sporting our post-family-get-together runny noses. This is Mary Claire's first cold in a while, and she is NOT happy about it. Needless to say, my plans to post a lovely "Happy Thanksgiving" message went to the wayside between work, planning, and packing, so feel free to imagine how it would have gone...

I'm thankful for my family, my friends, my farm, my job .... blah blah blah

You get the picture. Oh, and I'm thankful I made it all the way home from Raleigh without peeing myself or having to tote both my children into some nasty truck stop bathroom in the middle of the night where it would be impossible to hold/control both of them and their grabby little hands. But that's neither here or nor there. I'm thankful for any of my blog readers who haven't sworn me off because of that last statement of thankfulness.

I promise... I will actually upload my Thanksgiving pictures prior to leaving for New York... while my written word is riveting, my children are ridiculously good looking.

The Gryder Farmers, big and samll, are thankful for each of you following us on this blog... we are lucky to have friends/family like you! Happy belated Thanksgiving. Gobble gobble.

1 comment:

Regina said...

LOVE the shirts... however, I'm curious if that's a cell phone in Mary Claire's hands! :) She cracks me up!