Thursday, November 19, 2009

I love fall.

Seriously.

I love fall.

I can't think of anything more perfect than a warm autumn day, leaves in vibrant colors, sheets hung on the clothes line soaking in the sun, and my blond babies enjoying every moment of it. And of course, the delicious fall garden... looking at all the green Allen has growing, it's hard to believe it's November! Not a meal goes by in the Lowrance house without something freshly picked and prepared... creamed spinach, sauteed Brussel sprouts, steamed broccoli... but I digress....
Wow... Daddy's kale is almost as tall as I am!

Sheeba loves Mary Claire. Mary Claire loves Sheeba.

Yes, I'll be sleeping on those sheets tonight!


Don't worry... it will be running again in no time!



Leaves!




Is there anything more perfect that a warm fall day?

1 comment:

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

I love your blog! So adorable and creative- I am now a follower..