Saturday, June 18, 2011

Our computer is still gone. Prayers are being said, but no word on if it will make it or not yet. The picture-less posts continue. I can only imagine how full my camera's memory card is getting with each passing day... Yes, even though I'm slack about posting pictures, I do actually take a decent number of them. Of course most of the pictures are of questionable quality or only to be used for the later-in-life embarassment of my children.

In other news - we've got SQUASH! And CUCUMBERS! And TOMATOES! Summer has arrived. We really enjoyed a nice cool week. You know, temps only in the 80's. Unfortunately, for Father's Day Allen will be receiving temps in the upper 90's again.

And the washing machine buzzer beckons. Time to hang out towels and diapers!

No comments: