Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy birthday, Emma!

When we moved to the farm in 2006, it was just Allen and me. And a tiny bump in my belly. Today, that bump turns 4, and I couldn't be prouder to say I'm her mama. And somehow my sweet 4 year old has managed to wind up with a whole weekend of celebrating.... dinner out tonight night, Sat morning brunch with my family, and a small party Sunday afternoon with her friends (and sisters). Yesterday evening she and I threw together some cookies that I loved making with my mom when I was younger - peanutbutter with Hershey Kisses. I still can't resist those things... I don't want to discuss how many I ate last night. The majority of the cookies were packaged up for her to share with her classmates today, along with some other special treats.

Happy Birthday, Emma Louise Lowrance! You deserve all the celebration we can give you!

No comments: