Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's the most wonderful time....

Of the year!
Yes, I really, really love Christmas.  Shoot, I love any occasion that makes my three little loves dress up like the angels that they (occasionally) are!


 The kids participated in the church Christmas program.  Olivia has her own methods of participating, like here where she is assisting in directing the singing.  Always happy to do her part!
 Then it was off to my cousin's for the annual Gingerbread House decorating party.  Cousin Ava joined us all the way from Irmo!!
 I think Ava is eye-balling Mary Claire's candy.
 Emma, as usual, is nothing but business.
 And the day ended with a surprise guest!!!
Ok, maybe the day ended with a couple glasses of wine for the grown ups while the kids tore apart their cousin's play room, but whatever...

No comments: