Friday, December 7, 2012

Hooray for Christmas

Sliding in right under a whole month of no new blog posts! 

It is definitely Christmas season.  Our calendar is crazy for the next four weeks, but all stuff I am so excited for.  Christmas Music Festival, Gingerbread House Party, Christmas dinners with all our different loved ones.... so fun.  And I love that since having kids, Farmer Allen is so much more willing to decorate earlier, put up with Christmas music, and join me in driving around looking at lights.  All for the kids, of course!!  There is truly nothing like seeing their excitement over the little things.  Looking at lights the other evening Mary Claire was going on about how much she liked them, then said, "I don't know where I get this from!"  Love it.  Of course, she also told me yesterday that I'm not allowed to ask Santa to put candy in my stocking.  I am NOT okay with that idea.  Santa - I always need candy in my stocking! 


No comments: