Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I thought I was being punished for my less than spectacular blogging skills by the complete lack of comments over the last few months. While I cannot completely rule that out, it has been brought to my attention that for some reason, my "Comments" does not seem to work. And sadly, my computer-inclined friend was of no help to me this time around, so please be patient with me while I attempt to figure out how to bring back the ability for you to leave me a little something to read. Or email me instead (smgatlin@hotmail.com).

I hope everyone had a great Halloween. My fairy (Emma), Snow White (Mary Claire), and pirate (Olivia) definitely did. And Farmer Allen and myself are enjoying the spoils of their labor. Thank you to all who donated last night to feeding my sweet tooth. And the holiday eating begins..... (yes, I can consider Halloween candy as the holiday eating precursor to Thanksgiving feasting and Christmas cookie spectaculars). We have officially entered the two months of the year were we have more than ample goodies all around us and yet I will not be able to stop myself from random baking and fudge making. Insanity, but I love every delicious minute of it.

No comments: