Saturday, May 29, 2010

Almost there!

What a beautiful sight.... the garden looks like it will bust any moment now with all kinds of produce. Makes my mouth water just walking around and seeing everything growing...

Zucchini. Looking forward to sauteing a few of these bad boys, blossoms and all. Should have some big enough within a day or two!

Corn. Need I say more?

Radishes. These and the huge amounts of mint we have growing have inspired us to try a new recipe.... Orange, Radish, and Mint Salad. We will see how that goes tomorrow.


Garlic. Which we also have randomly coming up in our front yard. Oh well - the more the merrier, right?! Hopefully this year will will have enough to last us through the winter.



Our first season of raspberries! The girls have already been enjoying them.

2 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Wow Sarah, the garden looks scrumptious. Allen's hard work is paying off!

Sarah said...

Yes - I wish I could claim more responsibility than I can!!!