Tuesday, October 6, 2009

This weekend Allen and Emma are headed to Raleigh. Allen is going to be building a deck; Emma is going to be spoiled by Allen's parents. She keeps asking if Mary Claire is coming too. While she seems disappointed that her sister won't be with her, I do not imagine she will be missing Mary Claire once she arrives at Mi Mi and Papa's!
Anyhow... that leaves Gryder Farm in the hands of Mommy and Mary Claire! I look forward to some quiet moments this weekend with my more contemplative beauty (while the dramatic half of my family is on leave!) I am grateful to have this weekend alone with Mary Claire so close to her first birthday. I know it makes me sound like old people to say it, but it seems like only yesterday.... Be on the lookout for farm fresh eggs soon.... we are getting closer every day to "Emma's baby chicks" producing! Feel free to let me know if you are interested.

No comments: